Your company can:
- Connect with new customers or re-connect with current clients
- Announce new products or services
- Generate brand awareness
- Reach a captive audience with face-to-face interactions
- Differentiate your company from your competition
- Build your book of business
- Increase your bottom line
An exhibit booth at the In Business Expo & Conference provides your company the opportunity to get in front of top-level executives from around the south-central Wisconsin region, and stretches your investment dollars throughout the year with pre- and post-event exposure on the expo website and through the printed event program.
Connect with new customers or re-connect with current clients to announce new products or services, generate brand awareness, and differentiate your company from your competition.
An extensive marketing plan throughout the year will lead up to the event date, including print ads within In Business magazine, a direct-mailed exhibitor program, internet and social media ads, and email campaigns.
face time with our audience
With a print readership of over 60,000 top-level business professionals each month and thousands more reading online at IBMadison.com, In Business will get your business in front of this desired B2B audience by attracting these professionals to the expo.
2022 Exhibit Rates
- Standard Exhibit (10′ x 10′): $990
- Standard Exhibit with Premium Placement: $1,225
- Double Exhibit (10′ x 20′): $1,400
- Double Exhibit with Premium Placement: $1,505
- Island Exhibit (20′ x 20′): $1,950
- For larger exhibits, email for pricing: email@example.com
Inquire about early bird rates!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing through Aug. 31, 2021!
Exhibit package includes:
- Two tickets to the keynote breakfast presentation
- 20 tickets to the expo floor to for team members and clients
- Small company biography listing in the event program
- Logo inclusion on the online exhibitor list with a link to your company’s website
- Discounted advertising rates in the event program
- Exhibitor lounge with coffee and water provided throughout the day
Common Exhibitor Questions
Tuesday, May 17: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 18: 8 to 10 a.m.
For exhibitors who will be attending the keynote presentation, exhibit booths must be set up before 9:15 a.m.
If you are bringing in a vehicle, please plan to arrive at 2 p.m. on May 17.