The Expo is Back in Business
It’s the return of the Madison area’s biggest business-to-business experience: the In Business Expo & Conference!
On May 18, 2022, over 1,200 business professionals will convene for a daylong business event, celebrating the return of in-person networking opportunities and educational experiences as Dane County gets back to business.
The In Business Expo & Conference features a keynote presentation with marketing insights from Harley-Davidson Motor Co., an array of B2B vendors, business seminars with actionable tips, a thought-provoking DEI strategy session, and hundreds of opportunities to meet face to face with area business professionals and community leaders.
Harley-Davidson’s former director of communications
"Fierce Loyalty: Dominating in a Commoditized Market"
Ken Schmidt is widely known as one of the business world’s most outspoken and provocative thought leaders and has partnered with many of the world’s most successful brands including Harley-Davidson....Learn More
of attendees are management-level or higher
What to Expect
- An all-day expo with business exhibitors from around the Greater Madison region and the state
- A morning networking reception to kick off the day
- A keynote presentation in the morning
- A chance to network with more than 1,000 professionals (50% holding management-level titles or higher)
- Information-packed seminars to help your business
- Opportunities to win valuable prizes
- And more!